|Listing Id||5117537||Length||30.00 Meter|
|Model||30||Engine Type||Volvo Penta engine|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Launched in 2006 – Arguably, she is the Flagship of all Viking 30’s too!
West Australian built whilst Ben Lexcen primarily was designing the hull & keel for Australia II. Over 27 Years she was lovingly hand built! – Beautiful Teak fit out, yet a comfortable and modern interior, plus her racing pedigree you’ll have the absolute Best of the Best for speed & cruising capabilities!
These Vikings are well known to be - Brilliant sailing yachts, as they point close to the wind!
Plus, her Superb layout, can comfortably sleep 7 given the large double v berth, stb bunks, settee that converts into a double + an Aft quarter berth too!
In the Galley, theirs a microwave, pressurised water at the twin basins, chest style ice box, and ample cupboards/storage throughout too!
Powered by an ever-popular Volvo Penta engine - 9hp single-cylinder sail driven diesel with just 50 hours on the clock! – Plus, recently serviced, and runs a 240-volt generator too!
Some Stand Out Features...
- Sails - New Furling head sail and a fully battened main + Sail bag and lazy jacks.
- Set up for single handed cruising or crew racing with all rigging running back into the cockpit.
- 2x Main Stainless Winches (Top Quality Andersen), and the Standing rigging maintained too!
- 100 L Water tank, electric water pump + water heater that runs from off the engine.
- Toilet & shower with spirit sink + 100L Stainless steel fuel tank.
- Dual Batteries with switch over + Shore power circuit breaker switchboard installed too!
Not only is she equipped with the above, but she also includes a Full set of sailing instruments, Wireless wind gauge, depth, speed, VHF radio, Stereo/CD player, LED cabin lights, seating for 6 around the Table, and an electric anchor winch too!
In 2022 - the top sides were all polished, plus she was anti-fouled too!
Given how rare this Yacht really is – you will need to act Quickly, as she will Not Last!
The boat is penned at Crawley. Please call (08) 9511 4911 to make an appointment.
The Saggers family have been "Devoted to Boating since 1961". Their heritage spans three-generations, so they draw on decades of marine experience.
If you are considering buying a new luxury or prestige boat, Saggers Marine, are exclusive dealers for arguably some of the best boat manufacturers around the world!
Step onboard an array of boats for sale. WA’s only permanent on-water display located within the world-class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina. - Just 45 minutes south of Perth CBD.
If you wish to experience a level of service like never-before. Call in or contact the dedicated team.
Choose your broker before you choose your boat! – You’ll be glad you did!
REQUIRE FINANCE – INSURANCE – OR TRANSPORT?
Saggers Marine can assist with Finance, Insurance, or transport anywhere in Australia!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOAT?
Saggers Marine constantly sell boats that are not advertised. Let us know your requirements as we have an extensive network Australia wide. Also, Saggers Marine would be one of the most diverse marine Brokers too!
WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT?
Saggers Marine will consider buying, trading, or selling your Boat. The choice will be yours!
Due to Saggers Marines designated sales jetties. Your Boat could be exposed to 1000’s of people daily, who either call in, pass-by, or drive-in by Boat or Car. Our sales jetties are located within the World-Class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina – just 45 minutes South of Perth CBD.
Choose your Broker, before you sell your Boat… You will be Glad you did!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.