|Listing Id||5117494||Length||38.00 Meter|
|Model||38 SUNDANCER||Engine Type||Inboard Shaft|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
This Searay 38’ Sundancer (2006 “DA” model) with fibreglass hardtop is Absolutely Immaculate Throughout. Her sporty appearance, long list of standard equipment and factory upgraded power plant – Quickly planes her - to an effortless 20 knot cruise.
Her seakeeping abilities are flawless, and she’s very responsive too, thanks to the hydraulic power-assisted steering. Ergonomically, the helm is extremely well laid out, everything is highly visible, or within reach. The deluxe helm seat has a comfortable flip-up bolster, plus a companion seat for two.
Within the Saloon & Galley, your welcomed with a stunning combination of rich-looking, grain-matched, High-gloss Cherry timber cabinetry, Leather, Corian countertops and amenities for just entertaining or trips away. Large windows on either side provide plenty of light too, or just close the blinds, and switch on the reverse cycle air-conditioner for complete comfort!
Features & Highlights!
- Two-burner cooktop, separate refrigerator & upright freezer, microwave, electrically assisted overhead TV. Ultraleather dinette settee and high-gloss cherry table.
- Separate compartment with a roomy, stand-up shower with 6'2" headroom to the stb-side. Separate head compartment on the port-side too!
- Generous fore-deck featuring a double sun bed with folding back rest.
- Aft weather covers fully enclose cockpit & Forward clears to enclose the helm.
- Twin Mercruiser 8.1S HO inboard engines pushing out 420hp a side (840 hp), complete with Mercury SmartCraft engine diagnostic system at helm. Hydraulically raised cockpit sole too.
- Twin V-drives with SHAFTS within tunnels for added performance and clearance.
- 7.3-kw Kohler genset and reverse-cycle air conditioning, both of which are standard.
- Luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with wet bar, Corian top, and flat-screen TV.
- Impeccable Service inventory - Est. $70k spent from March to July 2022.
- She is an Absolutely Turn-key Ready vessel...
Forward stateroom features a queen island berth (with innerspring mattress) & sliding privacy door, hanging lockers, TV, and private access to the head which features a VacuFlush toilet, and mirrored cabinet behind the high-gloss cherry cabinetry.
The midcabin, at the after end of the saloon under the bridge deck, offers good headroom and has sliding curtains that, when drawn, separate the stateroom from the saloon for privacy. Complete with a flat-screen TV, porthole, and port lights on both sides of the L-shape Ultraleather settee, that converts into a double berth, plus, the dinette converts to yet another berth too!
The 38's cockpit is most inviting. Seating abounds, especially aft, where there's U-shape seating on Stb for Five, plus an L-shape settee to port for at least four more, both with stowage below. There's a wet bar with a Corian countertop plus a trash receptacle below. Touches like these, plus stainless-steel drink holders and stereo speakers spread around the cockpit, make her a top-notch choice for anyone who entertains aboard.
She's a perfect vessel to get the whole family together for fun on the water! – Register your interest now – before it’s too late!
The boat is on display at Saggers Marine Sales Jetty.
- We Buy, Sell & Trade Boats Too!
- Email enquiries - might not be answered for several days!
*** Is your vessel for sale? – Is it getting maximum exposure? – We can Help…. Speak to our professional team today!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.