|Listing Id||5127200||Length||8.53 Meter|
|Model||275 SUNDANCER||Engine Type||Single Petrol Sterndrive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
Known as one of the most popular single engine sports cruisers in the world, this turn-key Sea Ray 275 Sundancer seriously ticks all the boxes and offers a great boating experience. With over $60,000 spent on maintenance, many improvements and upgrades in the past few years you can literally just jump on-board and enjoy this beauty.
- Full service on engine and sterndrive September 2023
- New antifoul and propspeed September 2023
- New trim tabs September 2023
- Over $60,000 spent on maintenance and many improvements
- MerCruiser 350 MPI Horizon fresh water cooled 300hp V8 engine with only 585 hours since new
- MerCruiser Bravo 3 stainless steel duo-prop sterndrive
- Salt-Away flushing system fitted lowering maintenance costs
- Automatic engine bay fire safety system (replaced July 2021)
- Near-new bimini and clears
- Near new Aurora tender with Yamaha 2hp outboard
- Stainless Steel stern rail with new bait board and gas BBQ
- Anti-foul and prop speed done January 2022
- Two new batteries fitted December 2021
- Electric winch
- Bathroom with shower, sink and toilet
- Kitchen with fridge, sink, hot plate and microwave
- Premium sound system with 4 speakers
- 12v TV with built-in DVD player
- Custom-made $5,500 full storm cover to keep it in fantastic condition inside and out
Vessel Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers from $397.76 per week**.
Contact Standen Marine for a quote
This boat is designed to be easily handled by one person and the novice boatie and built for calm water and even to go offshore for a bit of whale watching and fishing. It really is a family orientated versatile package that sleeps 4 and comfortably seats 8 adults, it is built for comfort and boasts a performance hull designed to get you to where you want to go quickly and economically.
With absolutely everything done including new anti-foul in September 2023, this boat will have you out on our beautiful waterways today. Whether it be a day out with family and friends or romantic weekend getaway this beautiful Sea Ray 275 sports cruiser accommodates all.
The cockpit offers comfortable and spacious seating for many. To the port side of the captains seat and helm is a large sun lounger to lay on and relax, and behind is large L-shape seating with a table in the middle and nearby a sink with fresh water.
Down below in the cabin there are two sleeping areas in a conventional arrangement. That is, a double bed up in the bow that coverts to into a large dining area, and an underfloor cabin to the rear. Also in the cabin is a galley with a cooktop and microwave and sink, and across a bathroom with toilet, hot and cold water and shower.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she can be yours before you know it.
Our reference: SMA1875
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
AIRLIE BEACH | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.99% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and that the vessel is suitable for the use for which the buyer intends to use the vessel.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos and videos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. Photos and videos included in listings may show items or equipment not being offered for sale with the vessel by the Seller. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel are required to comply with State Government regulations in effect at the time.