|Listing Id||5124098||Length||8.53 Meter|
|Model||275 SUNDANCER||Engine Type||Single Petrol Sterndrive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
THIS VESSEL IS NOW SOLD - Would you like to achieve a great price for yours too? Contact Standen Marine at one of our five brokerage locations to reach our database of buyers who missed out on this one.
The Sea Ray 275 Sundancer is the perfect boat for couples or family weekend getaways. It features a large cockpit and has seating for 10 so is also a great entertaining boat for those days out on the water.
This 2006 model offers an inventive cabin layout that encompasses plentiful storage, sleeping for four, a galley and a bathroom. There is also a LCD TV with built-in DVD in both the cockpit and cabin.
- MerCruiser 350 Mag 5.7L MPI (300hp) Engine with Bravo III Sterndrive
- Full engine rebuild in 2020 including new manifolds and risers
- Full survey conducted April 2022 and all issues rectified including fitting a new steering pin and shaft
- Major service on engine and sterndrive (July 2022)
- Salt-Away engine anti-corrosion flushing system
- Near-new Skip 2.4m inflatable tender with hard floor and brand new Parsun 2.6HP four stroke outboard
- New Simrad touchscreen chartplotter and fish finder with integrated Mercury vessel view analytics
- Trim tabs for easy balance on the go.
- Two cabin, four berth, one bathroom layout
- Galley with cooktop, microwave and fridge
- Spacious cockpit with wet-bar
- LCD TV with built-in DVD in cockpit and another in the galley
- Clarion 4 speaker sound system in cockpit and cabin
- Bimini and clears with mesh privacy covers
- Stainless steel stern rail
- Stainless steel Sovereign gas BBQ
- Three new batteries for house and engine start
- New AquaLuma underwater lighting
- Automatic engine bay fire safety system
- Teak decking on stern
Vessel Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers from $401.69 per week**.
There’s no lack of convenience in the galley of this Sea Ray 275 Sundancer for overnighting or even extended weekend stays are well catered, there is a refrigerator, cooktop and microwave and lots of storage.
The functional cockpit is designed for versatility and entertainment providing a great area for leisure while docked or underway. The portside seating opposite the helm is also a sunlounge. There is ample seating for 10 with a central table for the drinks and food. The cockpit also has a sink and fresh water along with a TV and stereo.
In the forward cabin, the convertible V-berth fits the bill as a comfortable bed at night then, by removal of the filler cushion, it converts to a cushy sofa for daytime relaxation. Bring out the dinette table and four can dine in comfort.
This boat features a fully functional ergonomically designed helm with an upgraded Simrad touchscreen chartplotter, fish finder and also has the integrated Mercury vessel view for all the engine analytics. As the skipper you'll find that the helm position offers good visibility when underway and for low-speed manoeuvres and docking.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
This boat is available for viewing at Runaway Bay in Queensland. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Jaime Hartland for your private appointment.
OUR REFERENCE: SMA1860
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.45% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel may be required to Check-In using a State Government QR check-in code provided prior to the inspection in accordance with the regulations in effect at the time.