|Listing Id||5120783||Length||8.69 Meter|
|Model||270 SLX||Engine Type||MerCruiser 496 Magnum (375hp) engine|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
THE VENDOR IS SERIOUSLY MOTIVATED TO SELL!!
This 2007 model Sea Ray 270 Select Executive (SLX) is Sleek, Elegant and unmistakably Sexy. The manufacturer named her the Select Executive and she has all the attributes to provide a heart racing boating experience.
State-of-the-art features included gull-wing sun pads with integrated sun pad filler cushions, cockpit entertainment centre (wet bar) with solid-surface countertop, and fully equipped helm with chartplotter!
This boat has been substantially optioned above and beyond the standard features including - Premium Momo cockpit sound system - Black coloured hull with accents - Cockpit refrigerator under the wet bar… A second table that can be used in the bow section of the boat - VHF Marine Radio - transceiver adding to the safety - Factory Sunbrella bimini - Electric anchor windlass with remote at the helm.
A most notable upgrade is the MerCruiser 496 Magnum (375hp) engine (Est. 68 hours on the clock). Coupled to a Bravo III Sterndrive and Digital Throttle & Shift (DTS) controls too!!
Having this amount of power on tap gives the skipper ultimate control and the Smartcraft diagnostics display system provides feedback when needed!
This Searay has all the creature comforts too!! Standout Features…
- Bowrider lounges, to the wet bar and fridge in the cockpit through to the private head compartment with Vacu Flush loo + flexible shower nozzle too!
- Between the cockpit lounges and the wide integral swim platform is the large soft sun pad!
- Underneath the gull-wing style lifting sections are storage compartments with great drainage for all the wet gear!
- Under the centre of the cockpit sole is a deep and sizeable storage compartment for all the watersports equipment too!
- Cockpit covers, Docking lights, VHF radio, Upgraded stereo, Bow table, Stainless windshield top trim, Anchor windlass, Enclosed head compartment with lockable door, Stereo with Wireless Bluetooth™ and media inputs!
- Proprietary quietRIDE™ Technology featuring Tuned Transom®, SmartCraft® diagnostic instrumentation, Entertainment center, wet bar and so much more!!
- Brand new Manifolds & Risers currently being fitted!!
The boat is at Mindarie. Please call (08) 9511 4911 to make an appointment.
The Saggers family have been "Devoted to Boating since 1961". Their heritage spans three-generations, so they draw on decades of marine experience.
If you are considering buying a new luxury or prestige boat, Saggers Marine, are exclusive dealers for arguably some of the best boat manufacturers around the world!
Step onboard an array of boats for sale. Perth’s Only Permanent On-Water Boat Show located within the world-class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina. - Just 45 minutes south of Perth CBD.
If you wish to experience a level of service like never-before. Call in or contact the dedicated team!
Choose your broker before you choose your boat! – You’ll be glad you did!
REQUIRE FINANCE – INSURANCE – OR TRANSPORT?
Saggers Marine can assist with Finance, Insurance, or transport anywhere in Australia!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOAT?
Saggers Marine constantly sell boats that are not advertised. Let us know your requirements as we have an extensive network Australia wide. Saggers Marine would be one of the most diverse marine Brokers too!
WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT?
Saggers Marine will consider buying, trading, or selling your Boat. The choice will be yours!
HUGE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BOAT
Due to Saggers Marines designated sales jetties. Your Boat could be exposed to 1000’s of people daily, who either call in, pass-by, or drive-in by Boat or Car. Our sales jetties are located within the World-Class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina – just 45 minutes South of Perth CBD.
Choose your Broker, before you sell your Boat… You will be Glad you did!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.