|Listing Id||5120788||Length||12.20 Meter|
|Model||M400 SPORTS CRUISER||Engine Type||• Twin fresh water cooled Mercruiser 496 MAG HO inboard engines - 425hp a side (850 hp),|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
This Riviera M400 with fibreglass hardtop is Beautiful Throughout. Her sporty appearance, long list of standard equipment and factory upgraded power plant, will Quickly plane her to an effortless cruise of 20 plus knots!
Her seakeeping abilities are flawless, and she’s very responsive too! Ergonomically, the helm is extremely well laid out, everything is highly visible, or within reach. The deluxe helm seat if great for both the Skipper and a companion too!
Within the Saloon & Galley, your welcomed with a stunning combination of rich-looking, grain-matched, High-gloss timber cabinetry, Swedes, Corian countertops and amenities for just entertaining or trips away. Windows on either side provide plenty of light too, or just close the blinds, and switch on the reverse-cycle air-conditioner for complete comfort!
Features & Highlights!
- Two-burner cooktop, separate refrigerator & upright freezer, microwave.
- Separate compartment with a stand-up shower and head with basin too!
- Generous foredeck featuring a double sun bed.
- Twin fresh water cooled Mercruiser 496 MAG HO inboard engines pushing out 425hp a side (850 hp), complete with Mercury SmartCraft engine system and DTS throttles too!
- Engines coupled to twin Bravo III – Duo Prop Sterndrives giving the advantage of peak performance, shallow water operating, and the ability of beach anchoring too!!
- Extensive service and maintenance history too!
- Genset and reverse-cycle air conditioning, both of which are standard.
- Luxuriously appointed cockpit, complete with wet bar, Teak decks, plush upholstery, and just so much more!
Forward stateroom features a queen island berth & sliding privacy door, hanging lockers, Complete with a flat-screen TV, plush upholstery and Beautiful high-gloss cabinetry throughout!
The midcabin, at the after end of the saloon under the bridge deck, offers good headroom and Great space throughout, plus has a door for privacy too! Complete with a flat-screen TV, port lights on both sides for ventilation & natural light, Plus one double berth, and one King single berth too!
The M400’s cockpit is most inviting. Seating abounds, especially aft, where there's U-shape seating plus a settee to port seating for approximately Ten crew in total! There's a wet bar with easy wipe surfaces, and touches like a Teak deck, drink holders and stereo speakers spread around the cockpit, make her a top-notch choice for anyone who entertains aboard!
She's a perfect vessel to get the whole family together for fun on the water! – Register your interest now – before it’s too late!
The boat is in Busselton. Please call (08) 9511 4911 to make an appointment.
The Saggers family have been "Devoted to Boating since 1961". Their heritage spans three-generations, so they draw on decades of marine experience.
If you are considering buying a new luxury or prestige boat, Saggers Marine, are exclusive dealers for arguably some of the best boat manufacturers around the world!
Step onboard an array of boats for sale. WA’s only permanent on-water display located within the world-class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina. - Just 45 minutes south of Perth CBD.
If you wish to experience a level of service like never-before. Call in or contact the dedicated team.
Choose your broker before you choose your boat! – You’ll be glad you did!
REQUIRE FINANCE – INSURANCE – OR TRANSPORT?
Saggers Marine can assist with Finance, Insurance, or transport anywhere in Australia!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOAT?
Saggers Marine constantly sell boats that are not advertised. Let us know your requirements as we have an extensive network Australia wide. Also, Saggers Marine would be one of the most diverse marine Brokers too!
WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT?
Saggers Marine will consider buying, trading, or selling your Boat. The choice will be yours!
HUGE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BOAT
Due to Saggers Marines designated sales jetties. Your Boat could be exposed to 1000’s of people daily, who either call in, pass-by, or drive-in by Boat or Car. Our sales jetties are located within the World-Class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina – just 45 minutes South of Perth CBD.
Choose your Broker, before you sell your Boat… You will be Glad you did!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.