|Listing Id||5118600||Length||10.90 Meter|
|Model||AMBASSADOR 36||Engine Type||Twin 4.3 GXI Volvo Penta V6 Engines|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Gulf Craft Ambassador 36 – Immaculate Condition!
Introducing “Another Wasted Day”... She would have to be one of the finest examples we’ve had the pleasure of presenting! And she’s got lots to offer too!!
Whilst docked, she looks ‘vaguely predatory’… Due to her sleek bow, long foredeck, and raked Targa Arch! This beauty is an elegant example of these agile, easily handled Performance Sports Cruisers that offer outstanding comfort throughout, and impressive offshore capabilities too!
The main feature of the cockpit is the two-person helm station, and return facing aft lounge which are finished in thickly padded and Plush trims which contrasts nicely with the Teak decks too!
Below deck you’ll find uncompromised comfort with accommodation comprising a sundrenched forward Master Stateroom, Plus, a twin Aft cabin too! Both with ample storage, and Separate privacy doors too!!
She has a practical layout! A nicely balanced composition of Hi-Gloss timber cabinetry, fresh Light & Bright upholstered ceilings with Plush neutral carpeting too! Opposite the port side L-shaped Settee is a Beautiful Galley! Comprising of a two-plate cooktop, Microwave, Upright fridge, solid bench tops, and Plenty of storage above and below!!
The generously sized walk-in toilet has a vanity, plus shower and a door for privacy too!!
An array of loaded extras on offer!
- Onan Genset & Air conditioning, Stereo with speakers integrated into the Targa Arch.
- Bow thruster, Electric anchor winch, Lowrance GPS, Marine Radio.
- Cluster of engine gauges, Bimini, clears and full Camper canopies Too!
- Huge extended swim platform complete with a Classy Teak deck, stainless steel support Bar & BBQ, tender brackets, And so much more!!
Powered by Twin 4.3 GXI Volvo Penta V6 Engines which are economical, yet powerful! Plus, they are complimented with stern drives too! Giving the advantage of peak performance, shallow water operating, and the ability to beach anchor too!
Great service history at hand! Recent works…
- Aug 2022: Both engines and Genset serviced. Hull and legs anti-fouled. Prop speed applied to propellers. New batteries fitted. New anodes to hull, legs and bow thruster.
- Sept 2022: Fitment of new manifolds and risers.
- Oct 2022: Sterndrives removed and serviced. Electric anchor winch serviced.
She’s Perfect for serious entertaining! She is the ‘Ambassador’ of Family Fun! Weekends Away and just so much more!!
Overall, “Another Wasted Day” is an impressive boat with a beautiful finish and superb design! At this price she’s Value for Money!! And is seriously Turn-Key ready!! Be Quick as she won’t last!!
The boat is on display at Saggers Marines Sales Jetty.
For further information. Please call the Office: (08) 9511 4911
The Saggers family have been "Devoted to Boating since 1961". Their heritage spans three-generations, so they draw on decades of marine experience.
If you are buying a new luxury or prestige boat, Saggers Marine, are exclusive dealers for arguably some of the best boat manufacturers around the world!
Step onboard an array of boats for sale. WA’s only permanent on-water display located within the world-class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina. - Just 45 minutes south of Perth CBD.
If you wish to experience a level of service like never-before. Call in or contact the dedicated team.
Choose your broker before you choose your boat! – You’ll be glad you did!
REQUIRE FINANCE – INSURANCE – OR TRANSPORT?
Saggers Marine can assist with Finance, Insurance, or transport anywhere in Australia!
LOOKING FOR A PARTICULAR BOAT?
Saggers Marine constantly sell boats they do not advertise. Register your requirements as they an extensive network throughout Australia, and internationally too! Saggers Marine would be one of the most diverse marine Brokers!
WANT TO SELL OR TRADE YOUR BOAT?
Saggers Marine will consider buying, trading, or selling your Boat. The choice will be yours!
HUGE EXPOSURE FOR YOUR BOAT
Due to Saggers Marines designated sales jetties. Your Boat could be exposed to 1000’s of people daily, who either walk in, or drive-in by Boat or Car. Our sales jetties are located within the World-Class Dolphin Quay, Mandurah Ocean Marina – just 45 minutes South of Perth CBD.
Choose your Broker, before you sell your Boat… You will be Glad you did!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.