|Listing Id||5119159||Length||13.00 Meter|
|Model||43 Catamaran||Engine Type||Twin Petrol Outboard|
|Hull Style||Multi||Hull Type||GRP|
If you are looking for an as-new 40 foot-plus catamaran built to entertain, that is highly spec’d and ready to go, then this 2020 CruiseCat 43 is by far the best value on the market.
She has long range fuel tanks fitted and is powered by twin Evinrude 300HP outboards making this boat incredibly economical to run and they push her along at a very comfortable 18 knots cruising speed, all you need to do is choose which island to go to first!
- Presents as new inside and out, absolute turn-key opportunity
- Low maintenance and fuel efficient Evinrude 300HP outboards
- Bow and stern thrusters for easy manoeuvrability
- Evinrude iDock joystick for easy docking
- Auto pilot to get to your destination effortlessly
- Raymarine electronics offering state of the art chartplotter and depth sounder features
- Holds 2100L fuel, 700L water so you can go further for longer
- Never run out of power and sleep in comfort with a generator and air conditioning throughout
- Solar panels to charge the batteries
- 3 generous double berth cabins
- Multiple storage areas
- Large flybridge with seating and clears all-round
- Good size galley with sink, microwave, cooktop, ice maker and large fridge/freezer
- Large rear deck with fridge, bathroom and mesh cover all-round for protection from the sun
- Extended stern platform with custom-made stainless-steel stern rail with rod holders and gas BBQ
- Crane davit system for tender making it easy to launch and retrieve
- 2.5M inflatable tender with hard floor and Honda 2.3HP four stroke outboard
- Multiple storage areas throughout
Vessel Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers from $3,657.55 per week**.
Contact Standen Marine for a quote
Built in late 2020 and with very low hours on the clock this beauty really does suit a new boat buyer. Some of the standout features include a generator and air conditioning, solar panels to keep the batteries charged when not on shore power or underway, a huge flybridge with an exceptionally well-appointed helm for the skipper and ample seating for guests front and back.
Downstairs is a large rear entertaining deck with fridge, toilet and shower, and extended platform that has a BBQ.
Inside the main cabin a generous leather lounge and table with galley with full size fridge/freezer and ice maker. Down below offers three double berths, a full laundry and bathroom with shower and toilet. The foredeck also has a large area to relax.
Even the novice boatie will skipper this stunning catamaran with ease; There’s a list of features and upgrades that include both bow and stern thrusters, joystick docking (Evinrude iDock), auto-pilot and a large Raymarine Hybrid Touch chart-plotter and fish finder sounder to name a few.
Visibility on the flybridge is superb and the helm station has a great ergonomic layout including a very comfortable seat for the skipper. There is a large amount of seating behind and in front of the helm making social conversation easy by all. The flybridge has clears all-round for protection from the weather.
In the air-conditioned main cabin, there is a generous amount of seating and a sound system, adjacent is a full size galley with a large fridge/freezer, microwave and ice maker. Go a few steps down and on the port side is two double berths and on the starboard another double berth (all air-conditioned), there is also head with shower and behind is a laundry.
The covered large rear deck is great for entertaining and has the convenience of a shower and toilet, also a large fridge and lots of storage. The extended rear platform is perfect to fish off and cook up a storm with the BBQ. At the bow is the ideal place to sit and relax with an afternoon drink in hand.
Plan your island getaway now!
FIND OUT MORE:
Would you like to know more? Ask for our Specifications and Inventory Sheet on this boat for all the details.
Viewings of this CruiseCat are available through our Gold Coast office by contacting Jaime Hartland in advance of time.
Don’t delay, contact us now!
Our reference: SMA1821
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
AIRLIE BEACH | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.99% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and that the vessel is suitable for the use for which the buyer intends to use the vessel.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos and videos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. Photos and videos included in listings may show items or equipment not being offered for sale with the vessel by the Seller. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel are required to comply with State Government regulations in effect at the time.