|Listing Id||5129169||Length||8.13 Meter|
|Model||250 CR||Engine Type||Single Inboard Sterndrive|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||GRP|
Crownline offer well-designed boats with a layout and features that should place them high on a buyer's short list. This Crownline 250 CR is a great entry level boat that drives like a 'pocket rocket'.
Offering you a layout that will sleep a family of four or two couples in comfort whilst entertaining loads more on day boating trips around our fabulous waterways. This particular Crownline features a MerCruiser freshwater cooled engine and a custom flushing system that will keep your maintenance cost down while you just enjoy boating!
- Well-maintained MerCruiser 350 MPI Horizon freshwater-cooled engine.
- Mercury Bravo 3 dual-prop sterndrive offering great performance.
- New Exhaust Elbows and Spacers fitted in Dec 2020.
- New Muir electric anchor winch Aug 2020.
- New Raymarine Axiom 9 installed in Dec 2020.
- Batteries replaced in Feb 2022.
- Loads of space for relaxing on the water.
- Convertible rear seat / lounger over a large storage compartment.
- Neat galley with cooktop and microwave.
- Folding solar panels to keep the batteries topped up when away from the dock.
- Modern Raymarine Axiom 9 touchscreen plotter/sounder
- Lenco trim tabs with LED indicators showing how much tab is down (Installed in Jun 2021
- Six-socket stainless steel rocket launchers for the fisherman
- Stainless steel stern rail with bait board
Finance is available on this boat to approved purchasers
from $315.46 per week**.
The cockpit entertaining area features bench seating with a removable table all in easy reach of the sink and esky in its dedicated storage cupboard. The seat back folds forward creating a lovely sun lounger facing aft toward the swim platform.
The cabin area on the lower deck offers sleeping in comfort for four adults along with the galley and private bathroom.
Navigating this boat is easy with the modern touchscreen Raymarine Axiom 9 plotter/sounder. The engine and sterndrive is responsive and manouverable and offers a fun day out on the water no matter what you choose to do once you arrive at your destination.
BOOK YOUR INSPECTION TODAY
This vessel is kept out of the water near our Brisbane office at the largest undercover dry storage facility in the area. Inspection is as easy as stepping on board, but advance notice is required please. Arrange a time to inspect or a FaceTime virtual viewing by contacting Steve Williams for your private appointment.
Don’t delay, she will be yours before you know it!
Our reference: SMA1879
STANDEN MARINE: THE SMARTEST WAY TO BUY & SELL BOATS
AIRLIE BEACH | BRISBANE | GOLD COAST | SYDNEY HARBOUR | PORT HACKING
Standen Marine is a long-standing industry accredited member of the Marine Brokers division of the Boating Industry Association (BIA) - our team will take care of your boating needs whether you are purchasing or selling.
Our concierge services include:
- Competitive vessel finance
- Vessel insurance cover
- Boat transport to your location
- Regular mechanical servicing
- Annual hull cleaning and anti-foul treatment
- Interior cleaning of galley, cabins and bathrooms
- Periodic carpet cleaning
- Exterior washing, polishing and teak treatments
- Repairs or replacement of canvas and clears
We will beat any competitors quote for identical services.
CALL FOR A QUOTE TODAY.
** Weekly repayments are calculated on a consumer loan from 6.99% over a 60-month loan term with no deposit. All finance applications are subject to meeting the finance lenders criteria and approval T.A.P.
Our company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated and that the vessel is suitable for the use for which the buyer intends to use the vessel.
This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, changes to inventory inclusions or withdrawal from sale without notice. Photos and videos may not properly reflect the current condition of the actual vessel offered for sale. Photos and videos included in listings may show items or equipment not being offered for sale with the vessel by the Seller. In some cases, stock photographs may have been used.
All reasonable efforts have been made to ensure that the vessel is free from COVID-19 infection, but our company cannot guarantee that anyone boarding the vessel for any purpose, including inspection, will not contract the virus. Persons boarding the vessel acknowledge that they do so at their own risk.
All persons inspecting any vessel are required to comply with State Government regulations in effect at the time.