|Listing Id||5117496||Length||30.50 Meter|
|Model||305 Outrage||Engine Type||Twin 300HP Suzuki outboard|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
Boston Whaler Outrage 305 – Capable & Confident !!
With its sleek deep-V hull, wide beam and fantastic power, this award-winning Boston Whaler Outrage (LOA: 30-8”) will tackle both saltwater fishing and sophisticated entertaining with ease! - Ample fishing amenities and great technology at the helm lead to confident, successful offshore excursions, no matter what Mother Nature throws your way. Premium seats, well-appointed cockpit complete with galley, and a walk-around cabin with enclosed head & shower, offers comfortable overnighting too!
- Repowered with Brand New Twin V6-300hp 4-Stroke Suzuki outboards in 2013 including electronic shift controls that make docking a Breeze, plus the Garmin Engine Management ensures the status of both engines too.
- Large screen Garmin GPS/Sounder, Raymarine Autopilot, built-in overhead compartment houses the Garmin VHF & GME GX300 marine radios.
- Windlass anchor winch, Aluminium Outriggers, Stereo system, flood lights, rod holders Galore, plus integrated rod holders in the cabin too!
- Custom storage in Lazarette + 3 x Batteries with 3 x Battery switches, cray winch & tipper, live bait tank, tackle box storage, underfloor catch tanks.
- Walk through transom door onto the boarding platform with s/steel folding ladder and so much more!
This Boston will cruise at 30 knots and sprint up to 40 knots. .It’s seriously an Outstanding Performer – Plus, Turn-Key Ready – and at this Price it won’t last !
- LOA: 30’ 8” (9.34m) Centre line Length: 28’05” (8.6m)
- Beam: 10’ 4” (3.14m) Draft 20” (.50m)
- Deadrise at Transom: 20 degrees Persons Capacity: 14
- Max Horsepower: 600hp (447kw) Weight (dry no motor): 5600 Ibs (2540 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 296 gal (1,120 Lt) Waste Capacity: 10 gal (37 Lt)
- Water Capacity: 40 gal (151 Lt) Boston Whaler Specify the measurements are approximations and are subject to variance.
The boat is on display at Saggers Marine Sales Jetty.
- We Buy, Sell & Trade Boats Too!
- Email enquiries - might not be answered for several days!
*** Is your vessel for sale? – Is it getting maximum exposure? – We can Help…. Speak to our professional team today!
- This description has been prepared for advertising and marketing purposes only.
- All prospective purchasers should carry out their own due diligence and if required, engage qualified third-party inspectors.
- Saggers Marine have used their best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is correct and provides this information without any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy.