|Listing Id||1013593||Length||5.60 Meter|
|Model||560 Targa||Engine Type||OutBoard|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
The Atomix 560 is a family friendly and capable offshore fishing platform with room for cruising, diving or water skiing. It has high safe sides, Self-draining deck, built in retractable ladder and lots of storage.
Check out the impressive Performance and Fuel economy specifications with a Mercury 115 4 stroke engine here....
Premium soft gas ride front seats, large dash for widescreen electronics and Hydraulic steering are all standard, as are the removable rear seats and built in nonslip boarding platforms.
Passengers will enjoy the privacy of the lockable sliding cabin door, cushion over toilet recess, and premium cabin upholstery. The Heavy duty stainless steel canopy frame extends forward past the windscreen to provide ample shade and is also fully collapsible.
A Stainless steel Targa bar with multiple overhead rod storage, 4 heavy duty in deck rod holders, under floor storage/kill tank and ample side storage has all your fishing needs catered for.
Manufactured using Zero underfloor timber, foam filled one-piece stringer assembly, positive floatation and a tough resin infused hull rather than conventional chopper gun, the NZ Bakewell White designed Atomix 560 is a very strong, well-built and well-appointed boat.
As with All Atomix boats a comprehensive list of "Standard" features plus a great warranty and you have one one toughest most value packed Boats sold in Australia today.
INDEPENDENT BOAT REVIEW
Gary Brown - Fishing Monthly Magazine
Standard Features Include...
- Super strong fully collapsible stainless steel Targa bar
- Over head stainless steel rod holders.
- Built in large Stainless bimini with Sunbrella cover for sun protection
- Safety glass windscreen with full length internal windscreen grab rail
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail with extra large stainless mounting pads for added strength
- 4 x built in stainless steel rod holders
- Front & Rear Deck cleats
- Concealed anchor / anchor winch storage with large flat hinged non slip cover
- Built in under hatch anchor rode channel allows additional front deck space
- Concealed stainless steel foldable swim ladder
- Stainless Steel self launching anchor roller
- Non slip walk around side access
- Twin skin top deck construction
- Hydraulic steering with padded multi-spoke stainless steel steering wheel
- Large dash for widescreen electronics
- Soft gas ride premium seat pedestals
- Premium fully adjustable bucket seats with fold away front bolster
- Under floor storage / drainable kill tank
- Removable rear corner seats for extra deck/fishing space
- Moulded Port & Starboard side storage with inbuilt recessed drink holders
- Padded side coamings
- Stainless Steel Transom storm rail (around engine well)
- Heavy duty top mount stainless steel gunwale rails
- Port side internal stainless grab rail for Passenger
- Port and starboard non slip rear boarding platforms
- Concealed Battery storage
- Removable marine carpet
- Non slip floor
- Sliding lockable cabin door for added privacy & security
- Easy clean twin skin fibreglass cabin liner
- Side storage in cabin with padded backrests
- Built in toilet recess with cushion over
- Anchor compartment access hatch located in cabin front
- Extra large cabin hatch with built in drain off gutter
- Easy wipe premium Marine Vinyl cabin upholstery throughout
- Battery & Battery isolator switch
- Wired 33-240 ohm fuel tank sender
- Prewired stern to bow cables for high current draw optional anchor winch
- LED Lighting throughout
- Premium Water resistant switch panel
- Auto bilge pump with manual override
- Zero timber underfloor construction - lighter and stronger plus no Wood rot.
- Self draining decks with built in floor guttering
- Vacuum Resin infused fibreglass hull construction process – lighter, stronger with greater precision and tighter tolerances.
- Stainless steel fuel tank with removable access service hatch
- Rear Portofino pod hull design for added stability at rest and quicker transition to plane
- Rear tie down cleats
Advertised price includes...
- Atomix 560 - with all standard features
- Drive on Braked Dunbier Super roller Trailer
- Mercury 90hp 4 Stroke Command Thrust 2.1L engine with Smartcraft Instrumentation or Vessel View 403
- 27mhz Radio & Antenna
- 6 x Life Jackets, Flares, Anchor kit - rope & chain
- Boat & Trailer registration
- Lowrance Hook 2 5 Inch Split Shot with Transducer
Finance Available From $162.20 per week over 7 years, $5000 Deposit Based on a price of $49,980 at 6.95% Fees, Terms, conditions and credit criteria apply.
For more Information contact one of our friendly staff or fill out the enquiry form.