|Listing Id||5128013||Length||8.53 Meter|
|Model||Launch 28||Engine Type||Volvo 300HP V8 x2|
|Hull Style||Single||Hull Type||Fibreglass|
New to the market and in perfect time for summer, we are proud to present this 2007 Chris-Craft 28 Launch Heritage Edition. Chris-Craft are known worldwide for their quality, beauty and stand out style; Salty is no exception to this and really stands out.
Salty has been professionally maintained with multiple refits in 2014 and 2021, the latest seeing two brand new Volvo 300hp V8 engines fitted with a complete overhaul and full service of the legs by a Volvo dealer.
With the upholstery replaced in 2019, new GPS and Fusion sound system, full new covers and engine service, Salty is ready to go and is the ultimate head turning day boat for the Gulf this summer!
- Fusion Apollo split zone Bluetooth sound system with MS-NRX300 repeater control
- 7 Inch Garmin GPS with integrated music control and sonar fish finder
- Icom IC-M200 VHF
- Blink electric automation system
- Day head with sink and electric flushing toilet w/black water tank
- Forward custom table
- Fresh water tank with transom shower
- Wet bar with sink and 12v Isotherm fridge (New 2021)
- Hydraulic steering Twin Volvo 300HP V8 engines (Factory new 2021)
- Stern legs overhauled and serviced 2021
- Trim tabs
- Bimini Shade
- Full storage covers (New 2021)
- Full service and inspection of all tanks fuel, fresh water, black water and hydraulic system
- Fresh antifoul 2021
- Cut & Polish (September 2023)
Salty is available for viewings now in Auckland.
Please contact Al White for more details:
(+64) 27 359 3040